|Park Fees Self Drive|
|All self-drive clients going to Galdessa camp MUST have a KWS smart card loaded with US $ and Kenya Shillings.
• NON resident will be charged USD 75 per adult and USD 40 per child under 18 years for 24 hours stay in the park • Residents will be charged Ksh 1,200 per adult and Ksh 600 per child under 18 years for 24 hours stay in the park
• Citizens will be charged Ksh at 600 per adult and at Ksh 250 per child under 18 years for 24 hours stay in the park • Vehicles less then 6 seats will be charged Ksh 350. Vehicles less then 12 seats will be charged Ksh at 1200 for 24 hours stay in the park
• Smart card can be obtained from KWS offices in Nairobi or Mombasa
KWS to issue smart card will require from you:
• Citizen : Kenyan ID card for permanent KWS smart card.
• Resident : Passport and with work permit valid for minimum stay of 6 months for permanent KWS smart card. If less than 6 months KWS will issue a temporary non-resident card.
Please ensure you have sufficient park fees amount for passengers and the vehicle for the entire duration of stay.
Galdessa camp is not liable for park fees for our guests.
Note : Cash transactions is NOT allowed at Manyani, Bachuma or Sala gates. Cash transaction is only allowed at Voi main gate. However, it is best to get one from Nairobi or Mombasa to avoid inconveniences on the way.